VANGEN 012/20 - Christmas Break
There will be no routine orders issued for weeks 51 and 52 of 2020. All training is suspended during the break.
A few small reminders for over the break:
- If any Cadets are performing volunteer activity, we have a method of logging the information now that does not require physically presenting information at the ship's office. Please use the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0kEvtQyyAoN0y21PfxCwKR1p7i3dTRyHGWic-pUAG64zyeA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Cadet Fitness Assessment Results Recording: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9gLNWa2Wf7YzLnI6iWdvZzip01_v74Ze2EtMrHI81fyEcKg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- If you haven't completed the Covid-19 awareness course, follow the following link and e-mail email@example.com when completed: https://portal-portail.cadets.gc.ca/en/CivilianVolunteers/Pages/CivilianVolunteers.aspx
- A new session for Basic Amateur Radio is opening up on January 14 and ending in March. Classes are Sunday afternoons and Thursdays evenings. Those interesting in applying, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cadets and Junior Canadian Rangers are now welcome to join the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services CFOne Program. This replaces 'military discounts' at many places. A special 'digital tolken' is required to sign up. E-mail email@example.com to get the image, and upload it during the sign-up process at www.cf1fc.ca to become a member.
- Try to get about 1 hour of physical fitness a day. Send in your tracking sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org for completion of Performance Objective X04 in Physical Fitness.